We provide our clients with full respect for their privacy and protection of their personal data.
Personal data provided by customers are processed in a manner consistent with the scope of the consent granted by the customers and legal requirements, in particular in accordance with the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals in connection with processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46 / EC (hereinafter: "GDPR").
The administrator of data collected via the Online Store is Krugozor.pl with its registered office in Szczecin (71-685 Szczecin, ul. Bandurskiego 36), on the basis of an entry in the Central Register and Information on Economic Activity, NIP: 8511024218 REGON: 320389390, e-mail address: email@example.com - hereinafter referred to as the "Administrator" and being at the same time the Service Provider of the Online Store and the Seller.
The administrator takes special care to protect the interests of data subjects, and in particular ensures that the data collected by him are processed in accordance with the law; collected for specified, lawful purposes and not subjected to further processing inconsistent with these purposes; factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed and stored in a form that allows the identification of persons to whom they relate, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
Purpose of obtaining data
Personal data collected by the Administrator will be processed in order to set up and maintain a Customer account, and fulfill orders placed in the online store krugozor.pl/ based on Article. 6 sec. 1 lit. b GDPR and for direct communication pursuant to Art. 6 sec. 1 lit. f GDPR, which is also a legitimate interest of the Company.
If a separate consent is given, personal data will also be processed in order to receive commercial information sent by the Administrator to the e-mail address provided, pursuant to art. 6 sec. 1 lit. and the general regulation on the protection of personal data in connection with joke. 10 sec. 1 of the Act on the provision of electronic services. This applies in particular to the newsletter sent to the Customer, if he / she confirms clearly indicated by the link containing the acceptance to receive the newsletter about current promotions, discounts and new products in the Online Store. These materials apply only to the offer of the Online Store.
The administrator may process the following personal data of customers: name and surname; e-mail address; contact telephone number; delivery address (street, house number, apartment number, zip code, city, country), address of residence / business / seat (if different from the delivery address). In the case of Customers who are not consumers, the Administrator may additionally process the company name and tax identification number (NIP) of the Customer.
Providing the personal data indicated above may be necessary for the conclusion and implementation of the Sales Agreement or contract for the provision of Electronic Services in the online store, operating at the address https://krugozor.pl/.
Data storage period
The collected personal data will be stored for the period of being a registered user of the online store operating at https://krugozor.pl/, and after resigning from being a user of the online store - for the period necessary to exercise all rights of the seller due to the conclusion of the sales contract, including pursuing claims.
In the case of using the online store without registration, personal data will be stored for the period necessary to exercise all the rights of the seller due to the conclusion of the sales contract, including redress.
In the case of a Customer who uses the krugozor.pl website with the method of delivery by post or courier, the Administrator provides the Customer's collected personal data to the selected carrier or intermediary performing the shipment at the request of the Administrator.
In the case of a Customer who uses krugozor.pl with the method of electronic payments or with a payment card, the Administrator provides the collected personal data of the Customer to the selected entity servicing the above payments at krugozor.pl.
Krugozor.pl may also transfer data to suppliers to whom it will commission services related to the processing of personal data, e.g. IT service providers. Such entities process data on the basis of an agreement with Krugozor.pl. and only in accordance with his instructions.
In the event of an inspection, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act, Customer's data may be made available to the controllers.
Data transfer to third countries
The Administrator does not transfer the collected data outside the European Economic Area, unless the delivery of the Goods at the express request of the Customer is to be made outside this area.
The transfer of personal data outside the European Economic Area takes place under one of the following conditions:
- the processing is carried out by an entity in relation to which a decision confirming an adequate level of protection has been issued
- the processing is carried out by an entity that participates in the Privacy Shield Program,
- the processing is carried out by the entity within the framework of binding corporate rules.
Personal data is stored on secured servers. Selected employees have access to the data. The place and method of data storage is to ensure their full security.
Customer rights related to the processing of personal data and making automated decisions
Customers have the following rights related to the processing of personal data:
- the right to withdraw consent to data processing,
- the right to access personal data and receive a copy thereof,
- the right to request rectification (correction) of personal data,
- the right to request the deletion of personal data,
- the right to request the restriction of the processing of personal data,
- the right to object to the processing of data due to a special situation that justifies the cessation of the processing covered by the objection,
- the right to transfer personal data, i.e. the right to receive personal data, in a structured, commonly used, machine-readable IT format. The right to transfer personal data applies only to data that is processed on the basis of a contract or consent.
To exercise the above rights, the Customer should contact the Administrator - contact details above. To be sure that he contacts the Administrator and the person authorized to submit the application, the Administrator may ask for additional information allowing for effective authentication and identification.
The right to withdraw consent
To the extent that data is processed on the basis of consent, this consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the lawfulness of the processing which was carried out on the basis of consent before its withdrawal. The consent may be withdrawn by sending a declaration of withdrawal of consent to the correspondence address or to our e-mail address.
The right to lodge a complaint with the authority
The customer also has the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body dealing with the protection of personal data, i.e. the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.
Anonymous data and push notifications
When using the website at https://krugozor.pll/ anonymous information is automatically collected on the server, e.g. IP address, domain name, browser type, device type, operating system type, etc. The information contained on the server is used especially for: technical purposes and for purposes related to the administration of the online store, ensuring operational security online store, implementation of the provisions of the Regulations, protection of the law. In addition, this information is used to collect statistical or marketing information.
In addition, it reserves the right to send push notifications containing personalized commercial information, discount coupons and information about changing the status of the order. The customer can disable notifications in the application at any time.
The store also uses the so-called cookie files (cookies). These files are saved on the client's computer by the server and provide statistical data on the client's activity in order to match the offer to his individual needs and tastes. The customer may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies in his web browser, although he must be aware that in some cases disconnecting these files may affect the use of the Online Store's offer.
Please send any questions, applications and suggestions relating to the protection of privacy, in particular personal data, to the contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Informacja administratora danych osobowych sporządzona na podstawie art. 13 ust. 1 i 2 ogólnego rozporządzenia o ochronie danych (RODO) - mBank.
W związku z wejściem w życie i koniecznością stosowania Rozporządzenia Parlamentu Europejskiego i Rady (UE) 2016/679 z dnia 27 kwietnia 2016 r. w sprawie ochrony osób fizycznych w związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych i w sprawie swobodnego przepływu takich danych oraz uchylenia dyrektywy 95/46/WE (ogólne rozporządzenie o ochronie danych) (zwanego dalej „Rozporządzeniem”) właściciel domeny internetowej przedstawia poniższe informacje dotyczące zasad przetwarzania Pani/Pana danych osobowych.
- Serwis internetowy przetwarza Pani/Pana dane osobowe w następujących celach:
- zrealizowania usług oferowanych na stronie internetowej,
- przekazania Pani/Pana danych osobowych do mBank („Bank”) w związku z
- świadczeniem przez Bank na rzecz Sklepu internetowego usługi udostępnienia infrastruktury do obsługi płatności przez Internet (podstawa prawna: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f) Rozporządzenia).
- obsługą i rozliczaniem przez Bank płatności dokonywanych przez klientów Sklepu internetowego przez Internet przy użyciu instrumentów płatniczych (podstawa prawna: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f) Rozporządzenia).
- w celu weryfikacji przez Bank należytego wykonania umów zawartych ze Sklepem internetowym, w szczególności zapewnienia ochrony interesów płatników w związku ze składanymi przez nich reklamacjami (podstawa prawna: art. 6 ust. 1 lit. f) Rozporządzenia).
- W związku z przetwarzaniem danych osobowych w celach określonych w ust.2, Pani/Pana dane osobowe mogą zostać udostępnione przez Sklep internetowy innym odbiorcom lub kategoriom odbiorców danych osobowych, którymi mogą być:
- Twisto Polska sp. z o.o.
- W przypadku, gdy podanie przez Panią/Pana danych osobowych następuje w celu przekazania Pani/Pana danych osobowych do Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. przed zawarciem umowy sprzedaży towaru (lub usługi) nabywanego w Sklepie internetowym, przekazanie tych danych jest warunkiem zawarcia umowy sprzedaży w związku modelem biznesowym prowadzenia działalności przyjętym przez Sklep internetowy.
- W przypadku przekazania Pani/Pana danych osobowych do Banku w związku z obsługą i rozliczaniem płatności dokonywanych przez Panią/Pana płatności na rzecz Sklepu internetowego przez Internet przy użyciu instrumentów płatniczych, podanie danych jest wymagane w celu realizacji płatności i przekazania potwierdzenia jej dokonania przez Bank na rzecz Sklepu internetowego.
- W przypadku przekazania Pani/Pana danych osobowych do Banku w celu weryfikacji przez Bank należytego wykonania umów zawartych ze Sklepem internetowym, w szczególności zapewnienia ochrony interesów płatników w związku ze składanymi przez nich reklamacjami podanie tych danych jest wymagane w celu umożliwienia realizacji umowy zawartej pomiędzy Sklepem internetowym a Bankiem.
- W przypadku przekazania Pani/Pana danych osobowych do Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. w związku z możliwością zaproponowania Pani/Panu dokonania zapłaty ceny za nabyty przez Panią/Pana towar lub usługę przez Twisto Polska sp. z o.o. w ramach umowy zlecenia obejmującej formułę zakupową „Kup z Twisto” i udostępnieniem tej formuły przez Sklep internetowy, podanie tych danych i przetwarzanie ich w tym celu jest wymagane w związku modelem biznesowym prowadzenia działalności przyjętym przez Sklep internetowy i w celu realizacji umowy zawartej pomiędzy Sklepem internetowym a Twisto Polska Sp. z o.o.
This Policy specifies the rules for storing and accessing information on the User's devices using cookies, for the provision of electronic services requested by the User, by Krugozor.pl based in Szczecin.
- Administrator - means Krugozor.pl with its seat in Szczecin (71-685), ul. Bandurskiego 36, NIP: 8511024218, which provides electronic services as well as stores and accesses information on User's devices.
- Cookies - means IT data, in particular small text files, saved and stored on devices through which the User uses the Website's pages.
- Own Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator, related to the provision of electronic services by the Administrator via the Website.
- External Cookies - means Cookies posted by the Administrator's partners via the Website's website.
- Serwis - means the website or application under which the Administrator runs the website, operating in the domain (s) krugozor.pl.
- Device - means an electronic device through which the User gains access to the Website.
- User - means an entity for which, in accordance with the Regulations and legal regulations, services may be provided electronically or with which an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded.
- Cookies used by the Administrator are safe for the User's Device. In particular, it is not possible for viruses or other unwanted software or malware to enter Users' Devices this way. These files allow to identify the software used by the User and adjust the Website individually to each User. Cookies usually contain the name of the domain they come from, the storage time on the Device and the assigned value.
- The administrator uses two types of cookies:
- Session cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until the end of the browser session. The saved information is then permanently deleted from the Device's memory. The mechanism of session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- Persistent cookies: they are stored on the User's Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending a browser session or turning off the Device does not delete them from the User's Device. The persistent cookies mechanism does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User's Device.
- The User has the option to limit or disable the access of cookies to his Device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except for functions which, by their nature, require cookies.
- The Administrator uses Own Cookies for the following purposes:
- Website configuration
- i) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages;
- ii) recognition of the Website User's device and its location and properly displaying the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- iii) remembering the settings selected by the User and personalizing the User's interface, e.g. in terms of the selected language or region from which the User comes;
- iv) remembering the history of visited pages on the website in order to recommend content;
- v) font size, website appearance, etc.
- User authentication on the website and ensuring user sessions on the website
- i) maintaining the Website User's session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on every subpage of the Website;
- ii) correct configuration of selected Website functions, allowing in particular verification of the authenticity of the browser session;
- iii) optimizing and increasing the efficiency of services provided by the Administrator.
- Implementation of processes necessary for the full functionality of websites
- i) adjusting the content of the Website pages to the User's preferences and optimizing the use of the Website pages. In particular, these files allow to recognize the basic parameters of the User's Device and properly display the website, tailored to his individual needs;
- ii) correct operation of the partner program, enabling in particular verification of the sources of Users' redirects to the Website's websites.
- Remembering the user's location
- i) correct configuration of selected functions of the Website, allowing in particular to adjust the information provided to the User, taking into account his location.
- Analysis and research as well as audience audit
- i) creating anonymous statistics that help to understand how the Website Users use the Website's pages, which allows improving their structure and content.
- Provision of advertising services
- i) adjusting advertisements of third-party services and products presented via the Website;
- Ensuring the safety and reliability of the website
- Website configuration
- The service administrator uses external cookies for the following purposes:
IV. Possibilities of determining the conditions of storage or access by Cookies
- Presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- i) www.vimeo.com [cookie administrator: Vimeo, LLC. based in the USA]
- ii) www.youtube.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- iii) www.wrzuta.pl [cookie administrator: Free4Fresh Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw]
- Collection of general and anonymous static data via analytical tools:
- i) Google Analytics [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- ii) Gemius Traffic [cookie administrator: Gemius S.A. based in Warsaw]
- iii) Stat24 [cookie administrator: Redefine Sp. z o.o. based in Warsaw]
- i) IAI-Shop.com [cookie administrator: IAI S.A. based in Szczecin]
- Presenting advertisements tailored to the User's preferences using the online advertising tool:
- i) Google AdSense [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- ii) Advertising network [cookie administrator: Internetowy Dom Mediowy net S.A. based in Warsaw]
- iii) AdTaily advertising network [cookie administrator: AdTaily Sp. z o.o with headquarters in Krakow]
- Logging in to the website using an account on another website:
- i) Facebook Connect [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- ii) Google [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- iii) LinkedIn [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- iV) Paypal [administrato cookies: PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. & Cie, S.C.A based in Luxembourg or PayPal Inc. based in the USA]
- Use of interactive functions in order to popularize the website using social networking sites:
- i) twitter.com [administrator cookies: Twitter Inc. based in the USA]
- ii) plus.google.com [cookie administrator: Google Inc. based in the USA]
- iii) Facebook.com [cookie administrator: Facebook Inc based in the USA or Facebook Ireland based in Ireland]
- iv) nk.pl [cookie administrator: Nasza Klasa Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław]
- v) LinkedIn.com [cookie administrator: LinkedIn Ireland Limited based in Ireland]
- vi) się.to [cookie administrator: się.to sp.z o.o. based in Gdańsk]
- vii) Pinterest [cookie administrator: Pinterest, Inc. based in the USA]
- Presenting opinions on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website:
- i) opineo.pl [cookie administrator: Opineo Sp. z o.o. based in Wrocław]
- ii) ceneo.pl [cookie administrator: Grupa Allegro sp.z o.o. based in Poznań]
- Use of functions to facilitate communication through the website of the Service, which are downloaded from an external website:
- i) skype.com [cookie administrator: Microsoft Corporation based in the USA]
- The User may independently and at any time change the settings for Cookies, specifying the conditions for their storage and access by Cookies to the User's Device. Changes to the settings referred to in the previous sentence can be made by the User using the web browser settings or by using the service configuration. These settings can be changed in particular in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform about them each time Cookies are placed on the User's device. Detailed information on the possibilities and methods of handling cookies is available in the software (web browser) settings.
- The user may at any time delete cookies using the functions available in the web browser he uses.
- Presenting multimedia content on the Website pages that are downloaded from an external website: